Pages

27 January 2012

Meet iVi

It's been a long while since I wrote my first post, still busy with other things that I can't even write my second one. :( But here I am, ready to finish this post. ;)

iVi - My iPhone 4S
I love her.



Meet iVi. My very first iPhone. She's a 32GB Black 4S.

I guess Friday the 13th is a lucky date for me, got my precious iVi the other Friday, the 13th of January. I've been eyeing to get one last year but just can't yet 'cause of the upcoming Holiday season.

I got iVi under Globe's Unli Surf Plan 1799. I had the option to get a 16GB unit with Php 4,800.00 cash-out, a 32GB unit with Php 10,080.00 and a 64GB unit with a whopping Php 15,098.00 cash-out. I chose to get a 32GB unit 'cause first, 16GB seems to limit your phone in terms of storage and second, Globe said that 16GB doesn't have stocks at the moment and that even if stocks arrive, they're usually reserved for Loyalty Rewards.

I applied for the Plan on Jan. 3rd at Globe's Business Center in Gateway Cubao and was told that it will take 2-3 business days to get the application approved. The sales rep's name is Patrick, he advised me to use my credit card and enroll under the Auto-Debit system to speed up my application. I did do.

I was expecting to receive the notification after that weekend, maybe Tuesday or Wednesday, but to my surprise, I got a text message from Globe around 8pm on Jan. 4th stating that my application has been approved and that I can get my unit that very Monday. How cool!

Since I didn't expect for the approval to be that fast, I still lack 30% of my supposedly cash-out for iVi. So I had to wait until Friday (Payday) to get her.

I paid the 1st month MSF (Monthly Service Fee) of Php 1,799.00 plus an additional cash of Php 6,080.00 then charged the rest to my credit card. One more thing, the cash-out for Globe's iPhone bundle offer can be paid in terms. You can choose to pay it in 3, 6, 9, 12 and even up to 24 months installment. Only BPI card holders get the exclusive offer of 24 months installment but the other terms are not so bad, right? I got to pay mine for 12 months.

When I saw iVi, I was like, this is it! LOL I checked her up and checked the box. Made sure that she's fine and all her sidekicks (Manual, AC plug, Data cable and Earphones with mic) are there. I even got Php 100.00 GC for Starbucks when iVi was released. Nice.

So iVi is now 2 weeks old and I'm still getting to know her. My preloved Optimus Black GT540 was passed on to my beau and he's rocking it.

Some shots from iVi...

Milky

Clipper

Toble...

More shots to come for sure :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a message and come back soon! =D