Pages

11 February 2012

Brown's Gourmet Chicken


I can't wait to share this new-found love. Love for Brown's Gourmet Chicken.

Cute ng Logo nila!
Menu on the board
 Environment-friendly paper bags
Menu


I've been hearing raves and just had to try this new hit. My so-called-friend Yogi volunteered to buy a whole roast chicken for us to taste.

 The unwrapping begins...

1... excited =D
2... almost there...
3... I'm seeing the goodness inside...
Taran!!! Yummy!!!
 I had the thigh part and it was oh-so juicy! You just want to sink your teeth into that yummy goodness and rip the chicken tenders off!

Yogi tried their Carbonara but wasn't really satisfied. It was bland for my taste as well.

Carbonara

So if you're around New Manila, you must try Brown's Roasted Chicken, the best-tasting roasted chicken I've tasted so far! ;-)


Brown's Gourmet
#2 Granada cor Valencia Streets, New Manila, QC
Tue - Thu:    11:00 am    -    9:00 pm
Fri - Sat:    11:00 am    -    11:00 pm
Sun:    10:00 am    -    8:00 pm
Tel.# 4085282

P.S. : Here's my so-called-friend Yogi, the new image model of Brown's. LOL

Smile!




2 comments:

  1. go ate vi masarap nga jan !!!
    - hi- c to hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a message and come back soon! =D