Pages

11 May 2012

Basix @ Dusit Thani Manila

This is my first ever take on hotel buffets. 
I've tried Dad's and Red Kimono with my officemates before and I hope to enjoy Basix as much as I did with the two other restos.

This dining experience was made possible by a voucher bought from CashCashPinoy. Got the deal at 50% off!

Since I'm new at this, I already did some research/reading prior to dining at Basix.
I'm a plus size gal but not very good when filling myself up with food.
I know when to stop when I've had enough.

Here's what I had from their spread :

Greens and Cold cuts

Grilled Salmon and Squid with I don't remember what the meat was called

Pasta in white sauce with Mushrooms, Bacon and Shrimps

Oysters and Mussels

Fresh fruits, Siomai, some cheese and Tempura

I so loved this plate! Very tasty dimsums! Plus free-flowing grape juice :)

And for dessert I got :

I love their cakes!

Something sticky in the middle made me not eat what appears to be rice crispies

The caramelized walnut can't go wrong

This one had a hint of mint which I really liked

Fruits in syrup was a delight!

I enjoyed my dinner and left Basix with a bulging tummy =)
Also worth mentioning is how courteous, friendly and helpful their staffs are.
From the reception to the Chefs and waiters, I thank them all for such special treatment. =)
Kudos to all of you!
I'll surely come back if I have a chance to grab a deal again =) 'Til next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a message and come back soon! =D