Pages

15 May 2012

Time Consuming Applications @ DFA and NSO


I'll be having another trip to Hong Kong, this time with Sharelle and her dad.
We're bringing my bee to Disneyland. Yey!!!

First comes first, we need to have her Passport processed.
One of the requirements is a birth certificate, and we all know that almost every establishment, institution, company or agency requires the certificate to be issued by NSO.

So I scheduled the appointment with DFA and headed to NSO.

Here's what greeted me early in the morning, barely 8am :|

Pila balde :|

That's just the line to get your application form and Queue #. Another line goes to the verification counter/tables then another for payments.

This was taken a few minutes after 7am. See how many the applicants are? Geeeeezzz :|
I got Queue# 894 and had to wait 1.5 hours to finish the process. Then I learned that I have to wait another 2.5 hours for releasing. Stressful. =(

I just told the guard that I'll return the next day for releasing, which was (gladly) allowed.

When Sharelle's Birth certificate was released and the DFA's appointment came, I couldn't believe that another loooong line of applicants await.

Sandamakmak ulit na applicants :|

Siksikan :|

Counters everywhere :|
When will these government agencies find a more efficient way of providing documents to their citizens without the hassle of such looong lines. I'm not complaining about falling in line but they should watch it when lines go beyond a thousand and not even half of it are served :|



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a message and come back soon! =D