Pages

11 May 2012

Quezo de Bola Cheesecake by Irene

I am a fan of cheesecakes! Almost any flavor of it!
But this one is such a standout that even my daughter wanted me to bake one only if I could.


I was searching online for cheesecake goodies near our office for some unscheduled cravings and came across this blog by canDIshhh. I got so "takam" when I saw the pictures of the Quezo de Bola cheesecake featured in her blog. I just had to try it!
So I texted Irene and ordered two 4.5inch cheesecakes. We agreed on the pickup date and boy! I'm just too excited!

I didn't mind riding the MRT (Siksikan!) just to pick it up. I just got off from work and really wanted some creamy dessert to sink my teeth in.

Picking it up was no hassle. I texted Irene when I reached the lobby of Astoria and her husband came down and delivered it right away. I just wished I had some paper bag of some sort with me 'cause I had a hard time carrying the two boxes.

I promised myself to just try one small slice so I can still enjoy it during the coming weekend restdays. But I failed. See how much I ate at first contact. That's how delicious it is! I almost finished one whole! LOL


I brought the other one home to Subic that weekend. I had to freeze it overnight so it won't get soggy during the trip. My daughter and beau loved it to so much! Until next time Irene!



Here are Irene's contact details, try it now!

Indulgence by Irene
For Orders: 0922-8303900/0917-6225800

Quezo de Bola Cheesecake
9 inch - P900
4 1/2 inch - P200

Pick up in Ortigas
Meet up in Magallanes - Weekday mornings and afternoons

Check it out on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/IndulgencebyIrene/info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a message and come back soon! =D